Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bomber Jacket is a Keeper


Bomber Jackets are classic and they have been around for ever. Fashion has frequently made different versions of it. One of the things I like about bomber jackets is that accentuates the waist. I recently purchased this jacket from Tulle4us.com during Black Friday sale. The color, the material, the cut is great, but there is one thing that makes me wonder whether I keep it or not. It's a little tiny bit tight on the boobies area :(... so, should I keep it and wear it like I wore it in the pictures? does it have to leave room for more clothes to be worn underneath? What's your opinion?


Tulle jackets, Dorothy Perkins scarf, Urban Outfitters sweater, Banana Republic boots, Jeans from RossDressforLess

Thank you for reading ! 
xoxo !!!
Elsey

No comments:

Post a Comment