One of my goals this year is to maintain a healthier diet. This meal experiment is my first attempt and I think it came out really well.
Here's a healthy and vegan dish I threw together.
- Choose your favorite pasta
- While the water for the pasta is boiling start cutting your vegetables
- I quickly sauteed some garlic and onions
- Then I added the olives (the theme flavor)
- Then I added the bell pepper
- And finally the brussel sprouts, rosemary and Scotch Bonnet pepper (the three strongest flavors)
- I added the drained/cooked pasta to the wok and mixed everything well
Don't dismiss your resources, I made this with the remaining uncooked vegetables from other meals I made this week.
Thank you so much for reading,
I hope you like it.