Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Casual Orange

I noticed I was wearing the colors of Home Depot when I was in the store doing some shopping, getting supplies for one of my art classes..it made me smile :) haaaa who thought those colors would only look good on an orange or a logo...they also look good on one ;) ! have you ever put colors together that you thought they might look ridiculous, but actually looked good on you?


Spanish: Note que estaba vistiendo los colores de la tienda Home Depot el dia que estuve en la tienda haciendo compras para una de mis clases de arte ...quien pensaria que colores naranja y verde se ven bien solo en una fruta o en el simbolo de una tienda.. esos colores tambien se pueden ver bien en uno ;) ..te has vestido colores que pensaste se verian ridiculo, pero al final se veian super en ti?


That day we also bought 3 lamps, 2 for our bedroom and 1 for our livingroom, so I'm gonna share with you which ones are in case you are looking for lamps. These lamps look very nice and are affordable. 
ps: I don't work for Home Depor or do any advertising for them. I just wanted to share the good deals I find. 
This is the lamp we got for our bedroom. 

                                                       Hampton Bay Bridgeton 22 in. Table Lamp $34.97. 

http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fans-Indoor-Lighting-Lamps-Shades-Table-Lamps/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbvlp/R-202520670/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053


This is the one we got for our livingroom. 
                                                          Hampton Bay 72 in. Torchiere Floor Lamp $34.97
http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fans-Indoor-Lighting-Lamps-Shades-Floor-Lamps/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbvm8Z12l0/R-100563976/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053



What I wore: Urban Outfitters Top and Skirt, Watch Christian Audigier www.ideeli.com/invite/elseyj
Bag from Argentina, H&M Ring, Sandals (have them for over 6 years)



No comments:

Post a Comment