Me encanta como se ve este atuendo mesclado con este cardigan el cual tiene una honda bohemica/hippie. Agregar este sombrero fue una buen idea ya que acentua mas el estilo bohemio. A proposito, estos tipos de sombreros seran una tendencia para esta Primavera, nada mas mira el video de Wendy William's y aqui tambien. Espero les guste esta idea.
Today, we had a beautiful day. Winter is still here, but it seems that Spring wants to arrive soon. The weather allowed me to forget a heavy coat, but go with a faux-fur vest ;) (wore this, but pics are from my archives).
I really like how this layering outfit looks. I liked pairing this vest with this boho/hippie cardigan and enjoyed wearing these earthy colors. I think that the whole outfit has the kind of feeling of bohemian/ hippie, right?. I added the hat to see how I would have wore it during the day, when the sun is up (it didn't stop me from wearing it for the pics though hehehe). btw, this type of hat is trendy for this Spring season, just watch The Wendy Williams Show, and here too. I hope you enjoy this Outfit Idea.
- Jeans: Forever, paid $19.80 (2011).
- T-shirt: Material Girl via Macy's I paid $6.50 (2010).
- Cardigan: Lush via Nordstrom, was on sale $17.90 (2011).
- Faux Fur Vest: Victoria's Secret, paid $39.99 on sale (2010).
- Boots: B.O.C Concept. Scored them during President's Day Sale (2010) $32.76 They were $130.00!