Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Day Before Surgery

Hi everyone. Almost 2 weeks ago, I had an small surgery on my eye lid which unfortunately got infected, but thank goodness it didn't touch my eye. Today, I'm much better and I can use the computer so I'll be posting new outfits soon. I really miss you all and thanks for passing by ^^
Spanish: Hola a todas/os. Casi 2 semanas atraz tuve una pequenia cirugia en mi parpado el cual desafortunadamente se infecto, pero gracias a Dios la infeccion no llego a el ojo. Ahora ya estoy mejor y ya puedo usar la computadora, asi es que estare poniendome al dia con mi blog. Los extrane, muchas gracias por pasar por aqui :) 


I wore this outfit the night I went to see 'Reduced Shakespeare Company: The Complete World of Sports' (2 weeks ago) at the Kennedy Center DC.
Which outfit do you prefer? the one with black belt and black shoes or the beige belt and nude pumps?

 Spanish: Vesti esta ropa el dia que fui a mirar el show 'Reduced Shakespeare Company: The Complete World of Sports' en Kennedy Center hace dos semanas atraz. Cual prefieres? el atuendo con zapatos y cinturon negro o el atuendo con cinturon crema y zapatos crema?










For those who would like to go watch the play at the Kennedy Center, here is the link http://www.kennedy-center.org/events/?event=TLTCS  It is a very very funny show, you'll love it 



No comments:

Post a Comment