Sunday, August 25, 2013

Marshalls Project FAB: Part II

"Bless the Lord, Oh my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name"
~Psalm 103: 1
________________________

"Bendice, alma mia, a Jehova, y bendiga todo mi ser su santo nombre"
~Salmos 103:1


English
Hi beauties! First of all, I wanted to say thank you so much for your support, and  lovely comments :)
I hope you enjoyed my first look as part of Project FAB by Marshalls. I took this opportunity to plan ahead and write down what pieces I needed in my closet and what I would wear during Fall as well. When money is tight, you need to learn how to economize and planned based on your needs. That's one thing I have learned in life.

Español
Hola belleza! Primero que nada, queria agradecerte por ser tan linda conmigo, por tu apoyo y dulces comentarios :)
Espero te hayas deleitado con el primer look que subi como parte del "Projecto FAB" de Marshalls. Tome esta oportunidad para planear de antemano y escribir las cositas que necesitaba y de paso usarlas para la temporada que viene, Otoño/Invierno. Cuando se vive con una economia limitada, uno tiene que aprender a economisar y planear basado en las necesidades. Eso es algo que aprendi desde temprana edad en mi vida.


English
* Skirt: I knew I needed pencil skirts, I had a blue one in my list and an animal print one for Autumn. Actually, my husband was the one who found it on the rack. I had fun having him help me on my search, but I have to supervise because he will pick everything just in case lol. I fell in-love with it. The sequins are not shiny, it's very haute couture and it looks very luxurious (the pics don't do it justice). There is no way one can find such a gorgeous skirt for under $20!
* Shirt: A magenta shirt was on my wish list as well. It such a staple and classy piece that I can wear it during the whole year. 

Español
* Falda: Ya sabia que necesitaba faldas de corte lapiz, escribi una azul en mi lista y una de estampado de animal para el Otoño. Actualmente, mi esposito fue quien encontro esta falda mientras buscabamos. Me diverti buscando con la ayuda de mi amado, pero tuve que supervisarlo ya que si fuera por el, me hubiera dado cada falda que encontraba jajajaja.. La verdad que me enamore de esta faldita. Es de lentejuelas, pero de esas que no brillan. Es hermosa, fina y de alta costura (las fotos no le hacen justicia). Ni alli que uno puede encontrar una pieza como esta a menos de 20 dolares!
* Camisa: Una camisa magenta tambien estuvo en mi lista. Es una pieza tan clasica la cual la puedo vestir durante todo el año. 


English
As soon as I bought these garments I knew I wanted to pair them together. There is something about pairing magenta and this animal print that make a very chic, and happy outfit. Regarding the shoes and bag, I wanted to bring out the ivory color of the skirt and wear this gorgeous bag and pumps, which played along with the texture of the skirt. I'm in-love with my first Coach bag ^_^ ! I hope you enjoy this happy & sophisticated look. kisses!

Español
Ni bien compre estas dos prendas, super que queria combinarlas. Hay algo especial y bello al combinar el color magenta con el estampado de animal/serpiente. Se convierte en un look elegante y feliz. En cuanto a los zapatos y cartera, quise rescatar el color perla de la falda y usar los accesorios en ese tono y al mismo tiempo agrego un toque mas interesante a la familia de texturas/materiales. Estoy encantada con mi primera cartera Coach ^_^ ..y que mejor manera de combinarla con este atuendo. Espero este feliz look y sofisticado sea de tu agrado. besitos !


Shirt & Skirt by Marshalls
Shirt (camisa): Dalia Collection. retail $38.88 purchased for $16.00 /pague $16
Skirt (falda): Carme Marc Valvo. retail $78.00 purchased for $20.00 /pague $20
Total Cost: $36.00 
Amazing, isn't it!
Saved: $80.88
Do you shop at Marshalls? You should check your local stores and share the great deals you find on twitter or instagram with tha tags #fabfound

Rest of this Look:
Watch: Seiko (2012)
Ring: Kenneth Jay Lane "Snake" (April this year)
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane "Frog" (2012)
Pumps: Anne Klein "Wrenn"(July this year)
Handbag: Coach "Kristin" Woven Leather Round Satchel.
Watch: Seiko Core Quartz SNDY18

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB



49 comments:

  1. ¡¡me encanta la falda!!

    Besos rojos por doquier ,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hola linda!!! que bueno que te gusto :) !! muchas, muchas gracias!
      besitos !!!

      Delete
  2. great look sweetie..!!thanks for ur visit!
    My new YT video is up! Let me know what u think :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6oICi7Zz78

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! thank you so much :) ! I'll check it out, thanks for letting me know :)
      kisses!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! Beautiful skirt!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    I follow you in GFC, now it's your turn.

    Have a good week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh que guapa! Me encanta la falda =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te ves muuuuy preciosa, muy hermosa! Una falda por 20 dolares, que maravilla! Tu camisa es linda, me gusta ese color mucho, y los zapatos son preciosos tambien! Entonces ya ves, una no necesita mucho dinero para verse linda! Sabes, creo tambien que es algo que viene de dentro. Tengo una "amiga" que envidia a toda la gente, y solo viste "super" cosas de Calvin Klein, Prada, etc... y aunque sea mi amiga (verdad es que... no se mas. Quiere todo de toda la gente y eso no me gusta), intenta estar chic y bonita pero siempre se ve como si tuviera comprado una chomba de supermercado. Como te he dicho, es algo que uno tiene dentro, buenos sentimientos o no! Y tu con certeza tienes! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es verdad, es una prenda que no se puede encontrar a ese precio :) Es verdad, es triste ver a muchas mujeres poner enfasis en las cosas de marca. Uno se puede ver muy bien en piezas que no son caras ni de marca, lo importante es nuestro ser :) A veces es triste ver a muchas blogueras que solo visten cosas muy caras, indirectamente haciendo querer a chicas que no pueden cubrir esos gastos. Es bueno demostrar que no se necesita de eso y que se puede ver bella con poco dinero ;) Estoy de acuerdo contigo, lo importante son los sentimientos ^_^
      besotes !

      Delete
  6. Ooh that skirt is so cool, I love the print! And you're right, a perfect fit for the shoes! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) ! I'm happy you like this :) !
      kisses!

      Delete
  7. Estas elegante y guapa, te sigo, un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola linda! muchas gracias y que lindo que te gusto este vestuario :) !
      Yo tambien te sigo :) ! besitos !! y nos vemos por este medio ^_^ !

      Delete
  8. Hi Elisa :) Thank you so much. I'm heading to your blog now :) !
    kisses !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. $36 for an outfit is super impressive--props to you! I love how you kept everything but that bright top fairly neutral, but even your "neutral" accessories are still fierce in themselves. Really neat heels you've got on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! thank you very much Ali :) ! It was great to find those two pieces at that price. I'm glad you like this look!
      kisses

      Delete
  10. Love your bold magenta shirt, its such a beautiful colour on you.Thanks for sharing your style perspective on the VMA's with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shoes! Impressive outfit price! xx

    http://thestylechateau.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got this all at Marshall's wow you look great! Love the bag.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia, I got the shirt & skirt at Marshalls :) Thank you so much for passing by :)
      kisses.
      ps: I tried to open the link of the recipe you posted, but it doesn't work :(
      kisses!

      Delete
  13. Love how you styled this! It's a perfect work outfit but with a bit of sass. YOu look great! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! Thank you so much Kat :) ! so happy you like it !
      kisses!

      Delete
  14. Oh my, this outfit is just so cool!
    Lovely as always.

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! thank you so much :) ! I's always great to read your posts
      kisses!

      Delete
  15. Hi Elisa, thank you for letting me know :) Great !!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous skirt and shoes!! I want!! I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog at
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and if you like, we could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great Girl!! Love the top and the shoes :)
    Bjs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sequined snake print!! what an amazing find!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had to buy it ^_^ ! Thanks a lot doll!!
      kisses!

      Delete
  19. Un gran look guapa! Me encanta el print de la falda que por cierto te queda divina, luce genial contrastada con el hot pink! El bolso es precioso!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tan linda eres! muchas gracias :) ! me pones super feliz !
      besitos!

      Delete
  20. Stunning!
    Loving the pop of purple
    Have an amazing day

    New blog post up, I'd love see what you think :)

    Much Love,
    Speak Soon,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encanta!! estás totalmente perfecta

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tan linda que eres! muchas gracias y que bueno que te gusto este look :) !
      besos

      Delete
  22. Gorgeous look, Elsey! and I love the BAG too! :)

    ReplyDelete