Saturday, August 20, 2011

Graphic Prints and Maxi Skirt

What can I tell you? I love this maxi skirt because it's so comfortable and light for hot days besides making me look taller :). I like this top with graphic prints which reminds me of some designs we've seen on the runways such as SASS & BIDE Fall 2011 Collection. (pictures coming soon on next post)

Que les puedo decir? Me encanta maxi faldas porque es tan comodo y buenisimas para dias muy calurosos, aparte que me hace ver mas alta :) jeje.. Me gusta este top por sus figuras geometricas y color, el cual me hace recordar a algunos disenos que vi en las pasarelas para este Otono 2011 como la colleccion de Preen. (fotos vendran pronto en la proxima publicacion)


 Top: Free Generation by www.ideeli.com/invite/elseyj and Watch from the same store
Skirt: Forever21. It was a dress but a cut cause it didn't fit no more ;)
         Era vestido pero lo corte porque ya no me quedaba ;)
Bag: From a trip to Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment