Friday, August 12, 2011

Handcrafted Jewelry - Joyeria Hecha a Mano

The way for a young man to rise is to improve himself in every way he can, never suspecting that anybody wishes to hinder him.
Abraham Lincoln 

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Isaiah 60:1. The Bible. 

I'm so happy to share my first Jewelry post with you all. I made these jewelry pieces with love. It's another way to share my love for Art. I dedicate this post to my beloved husband who always encourage me to keep going, to follow my dreams, and use my talent.. who believes in me, and supports me. For you baby with love. Also, I dedicate this post to my friend Juan who advises me to rise, to shine no  matter what life puts in front of me.  thank you Juancito. And the last but not the least , to my parents and brothers whose warm love and support I receive every day even though they live thousands and thousands miles away. I love you my beloved family every day. Thank you God, my Lord.

Estoy feliz de compartir mi primera publicacion de Joyas. Hice estas piezas con mucho amor. Es otra manera de compartir mi amor por Arte. Dedico esta publicacion a mi amado esposo quien siempre me anima a seguir adelante, a seguir mis suenos  y usar mi talento.. quien siempre cree en mi y mi apoya. Para ti mi amor con amor. Tambien quiero dedicar esta publicacion a mi amigo Juan, quien me aconsejo a levantarme y a brillar por encima de las cosas que la vida pone en frente de uno. Gracias Juancito Y por ultimo, pero no los ultimos, a mis padres y hermanos quienes su calentito amor y apoyo recibo aunque no los tenga conmigo, aunque vivan miles y miles de millas lejos. Los amo mi amada familia cada dia. Gracias mi Dios, mi Senor. 

                     Color Block Leather necklace. measurements: 23 inches and a half.
                          Collar de cuero. medidas: 23 pulgadas y media (58 cm).
                                                 http://www.etsy.com/shop/elsey

                                                    Leather Fringe Necklace. 22 inches and half.
                                            Collar de Flecos de Cuero. 22 pulgadas y media (56 cm)
                                                        http://www.etsy.com/shop/elsey



     Tassel Earrings.  tassel measurements: 3 inches and half.
                                      Aretes de Borla. medidas de las borlas 3 pulgadas y media. (9cm)




No comments:

Post a Comment