Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Red and White Nails:: Peruvian Flag Inspired

"The army is the true nobility of our country"
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
_________________

"El ejercito es la nobleza verdadera de nuestro pais"
~ Napoleon Bonaparte


Hola a todos, Hoy quiero compartir uñas color blanco y rojo inspirada en la bandera peruana. El Domingo que paso fue el dia de la independencia de Peru, y como buena peruana, quise mostrar mi amor por mi patria vistiendo estos dos amados colores. Espero que les guste esta idea.

English
Hi everyone, Today I wanted to share a white and red nail polish idea which was inspired by the peruvian flag. Last Sunday was Peru's Independence day and as a good peruvian, I wanted to show my love for my country by wearing these hues.
Hope you like this.



Te amo Peru !
Dios te bendiga.

I love you Peru !
May God bless you.

Muchas gracias por tu visita y apoyo.
Nos vemos en facebook.
_______________

Thank you so much for reading.
See you on facebook.


14 comments:

  1. Oh! Great nails! I've been having difficulty with white nail polish. I tried painting my nails but it won't look as good as yours. Any tips on applying white nail polish? Mine's the Wet n' Wild Crystallic. :)

    http://paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! Lately, I've been applying clear nail polish as the first layer because I noticed that the colored nail polish were changing the color of my nails.
      I usually apply about 2 to 3 coats of white nail polish. I let each layer dry very well, before applying the next :) Mine is Wet n' Wild Shine 449C
      I'm very happy you like this idea ^_^ !
      kisses dear

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your nails hon! Let's follow each other's blog? Let me know! I'd follow back! Thanks! :)

    www.lalalapatricia.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!! I'm glad you like this :) Yes sounds great !!!
      XO!

      Delete
  3. Love it!!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pero que uñas lindas! Nunca logro hacer una cosa tan
    bonita! Y que linda foto de la bandera! Bonito post, como
    siempre! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Denise :) ! Que bueno que te haya gustado este post ..me hace feliz :) !!
      besitos !

      Delete
  5. Hello, dear!!
    I found your blog in my search and now I'm follow you. I'm brazilian, so, I'm sorry if I write something wrong, ok? lol

    Please, visit my blog?
    Kisses, God bless you <3

    diariodagrace.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace! aw, it's so nice of you :) ! You are doing great with your writing :) I'll go check your blog out now :)
      beijos!

      Delete
  6. No me suele gustar el arte en las uñas, pero te han quedado genial!

    Un besito!

    Por cierto! Puedo contar con tu voto?? Te lo agradecería muchísimo! Se puede votar una vez al día y me ayudaría mucho!

    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay tan linda Hannahs!! me alegra mucho que sea de tu agrado :) ! Lo compartire en mi face asi varios entran sus votos tambien..suena bien ^_^
      besitos !

      Delete