Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First of the Year


 yaaaay !!! First post of 2012 ^ ^ !!! I wore this outfit the first day of the year…It was time for some bare legs since it wasn’t that cold. I wanted to wear these cutie lady like pumps since I didn’t have chance to wear them before. They are so cute, very soft and look much prettier than in these pictures (sorry the light in these pictures is not great). Now, it’s time to hide those extra pounds we gained because of the holidays, that’s why I wore this cardigan which is loose and hides the shape.
What did you wear the first day of this year?
Hope you like this post
I wish you all the best life can bring for the New Year ^^!!



What I wore:
Cardigan, Forever21. (bought it many months ago)
Skirt, Tulle.(Black Friday purchase)
Pumps, Seychelles via Nordstrom. (couple months ago)
Belt, Urban Outfitters. (last year)
Watch, Asos. (last year)
Coat, Burlington Coat Factory (have it for many years)
Nordstrom has these pumps in sale now. Here is the link
 http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/seychelles-spacebar-pump/3224717?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=600

Thanks for visiting ^^ !!!
xoxo !!
Elsey

Disclaimer: I am not associated with any of the stores or brands and I don't receive comission, freebies or benefits from any of the stuff I post. I like to bargain hunt and thought it would be nice to share my discoveries, and hear what other people think.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes!! Love it!! It's look like Chanel, don't you think?? lol Don't worry for the pounds you gained, you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes, You are right, they look like Chanel :D !!! thank you so much for your beautiful words :D !!!

    ReplyDelete