Monday, January 30, 2012

A Sudden Trip

Hi dolls,
         I'm sorry I didn't post for a while. I had to travel to Peru to see my grandmother who is in the hospital. During those days there, I used Fashion as a way to distract myself from pain. I got to snap a few pics of a few outfits I wore. I didn't bring many outfits with me since my trip wasn't of pleasure one and it was suddenly too (buying the tickets in the middle of the night and traveling few hours later). Now, I am back home in the US, but I left my heart in Peru. My grandmother is the most strong and loving grandmother I've ever known...she is still fighting her illness in the hospital and I'm fighting for her through praying every day all day long and calling my mom and family to check how she is doing. (if you feel like praying for her, it would be much appreciate it)
So, This is what I wore to the airport.
I'm thankful my husband traveled with me..he made laugh and comfort me all the way. Thanks for the husbands right :D

Espanol:
Disculpen por no haber subido publicaciones ultimamente. Tuve que viajar de repente a Peru a ver a mi abuelita quien esta internada en el hospital. Durante mi estadia alla, use la Moda como medio de distraccion para ignorar un poco el dolor. Solo tome algunas fotitos de alguna ropa...ustedes saben, este viaje no fue de placer. Ahora, ya estoy de regreso a casa en US, pero deje mi corazon en Peru. Mi abuelita a quien llamo tambien mama, sigue batallando su enfermedades y yo desde aqui batallo a su lado por medio de oraciones y llamando a cada momento para saber como sigue y tambien para contar chistes a mis tios y mi mami asi los hago reir un poquito. Mi abu es la abu mas fuerte, trabajadora y amorosa que conosco. Si ustedes sienten de tenerla en sus oraciones, estare mas que agradecida. 
Mi esposo viajo conmigo y me hizo reir y me consolo todo el tiempo. Gracias a Dios por nuestros esposos, cierto. 




 Denim shirt - H&M // Jeans-Forever21 // Scarf-Dorothy Perkins //  Coat- Jones New York, Macy's //  Bag- H&M // Boots- B.O.C Born Concept, Macy's // Earrings-  Jewelmint // Neclacke - DIY by me :)



Going to the beach wich is 5 minutes away from the hospital, waiting a few minutes until it was time to visit. It's good to keep a pair of sandals in your bag.

Espanol: Fuimos unos minutos a la playa a distraernos unos minutos antes que era hora de visita. Esta playa queda a 5 minutos del hospital.

12 comments:

  1. gracias reina por pasarte y comentar , aqui estoy visitándote , y me encuentro con ese bolso fantástico que llevas!! estas preciosa , besotesss

    Karola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tan linda! muchas gracias :D !! que bueno te gusto..besotes y que todo te vaya bien

      Delete
  2. great scarf and bag! you look lovely!

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic bag! I love it!

    I hope your grandmother gets better :)

    www.saturday-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espero que tu abuelita se mejore pronto! Muchas bendiciones para ella! Aun asi te ves fabulosa como siempre! Me imagino que estaba contenta la verte tan linda! lol Que tengas un buen viaje! besitos!

    fashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tus palabras amiga fashionista, que lindo que te gusto este outfit..besitos !

      Delete
  5. You are really stylish! :) Following you, hope you'll follow back <3 xx, Tina
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, dear !.of course we can follow each other..as a matter of fact , I'm already following you :D

      Delete
  6. love the outfit =) looks comfy!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ! glad you like it ^^ !! I'm following you too :D ..thank you very much

      Delete