Monday, August 12, 2013

Hatsune Miku Costum:: Throwback: Otakon

"You are never too old to do goofy stuff"
______________

"Nunca se es demasiado viejo para hacer cosas graciosas"

Remembering Otakon Convention (I missed it this year)
Exactly two years ago I went to the Otakon Convention where tons of people who love Manga, Anime, and Asian pop culture gather together to have fun. I saw tons of great costumes, and I really had fun. I went dressed up as Hatsune Miku. *Picture below* (this pic it's not about fashion, but about making you smile) So that you can get to know a bit about me, and my sense of humor ^_^ 

Español
Recordando La Convencion de Otakon (lo extrañe este año)
Exactamente dos años atraz fui a la Convencion de Otakon donde todos aquellos que aman la Cultura Pop Asiatica y el Manga (dibujos animados japoneses) se juntan para pasarla re bien. La verdad que la pase lindo. Vi un monton de disfraces buenisimos. Yo me vesti de Hatsune Miku. *Foto de abajo* (este post no se trata de la moda, sino de hacerte sonreir) Para que conoscas una parte de mi personalidad y mi sentido de humor ^_^


And this is what I wore another day to the Convention
-------------------
Y esto es lo que vesti para otro dia de la Convencion


Shorts: F21

Sandals: Target
Bag: H&M
Blouse and Watch: Ideeli

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your Hatsune Miku look is absolutely amazing!!!!
    Also colorful casual style - great!!!
    You are so beautiful!!!

    Kisses from Istanbul,

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) ! I'm so happy you enjoy this post ^_^ !
      kisses!
      Elsey

      Delete
  2. Guauuuu que currada el primer outfit!!! Menudo trabajo debe tener ese traje!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That costume looks great on you!
    You should dye your hair blue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe..thanks doll! I thought about dying my hair blue, but another shade lol :) !

      Delete
  4. so funnn

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete