Friday, February 21, 2014

Casual Friday: Plaids and Military Vibe


English
Hi dolls! Just wanted to pass by and share a casual Friday outfit idea. Taking advantage of my break from the studio art to post it.
Today, I'm combining three things that I love; plaids, military, and studs. I love how the colors of the shirt and the jacket complement each other. I hope you like this casual take. Have a great Friday everyone! By the way, the pics are from my husband's cellphone. What a great and fast way to post :) 
ps.- thank you for your lovely comments on the last post (looking forward to replying them ♡)
____________________
Español
Hola lindas! Solo pasaba para compartir una idea de vestuario casual de Viernes. Tomando ventaja de mi recreo para hacerlo ;)
Hoy combine tres cosas que me encanta, el estampado de cuadros, la honda militar y tachuelitas. Creo que los colores de la chaqueta y la camisa se complementan el uno al otro. Espero les agrade esta idea. Que tengan un hermoso Viernes! Oh, las fotos fueron tomadas con el celular de mi esposo esta mañana antes de ir al estudio de arte. Es una gran manera y rapida de subir publicaciones.
pd.- Muchas gracias por los comentarios hermoso en la publicacion anterior (ya no veo la hora de responderlos ♡)
Studded sneakers and 3.1 Phillip Lim go great together.
_____________

Las zapatillas con tachuelitas y el bolso de Phillip Lim hacen una buena pareja.

:: Outfit :: Atuendo ::
Zara Jeans (vaqueros)
Urban Outfitters shirt (camisa)
Asos Sunglasses (lentes de sol)
Urban Outfitters Jacket (chaqueta)
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Bag (cartera)


11 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. You have a new follower here. Hope you could follow me back too.

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove this outfit! The red shirt is so perfect to give a pop of colour, the shoes are pretty (and comfortable :p) and I love your hair! The sunglasses give it an extra chique touch :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, me encanta el verde caqui con cuadros y estampados granates. besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el look casual que propones, la camisa es preciosa !!!
    Con tu permiso me quedo y te sigo !

    Besos

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC :)
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rends me I really need a great plaid shirt like this one, looks so chic with the parka jacket. Happy Monday Darling, hope its an enlightening one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    What an adorable outfit, I love the shirt on you and the bag is also very pretty!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta tu camisa y como combina con el verde militar!
    Muchos besos!
    www.frontlow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. La camisa y las deportivas me encantan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A mí también me gusta combinar estas tres tendencias!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy guapa! el bolso me ha encantado <3

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete