Friday, March 16, 2012

Casual week day outfit

After eating kabob for dinner with my husband, we jumped over to Marshalls for a few minutes. Since there was not much time to go over the whole store, I just went straight to the handbags area. They have beautiful colors for this Spring Summer season. I saw a Nine West snake print clutch for $16.99 in case some of you were looking for this trend.

Español: Despues de cenar kabob con mi esposito, me di un saltito a la tienda de Marshalls. Pero como no habia mucho tiempo para recorrer toda la tienda, me fui a el area de las carteras y vi que tienen bellos colores para esta temporada. Alli vi una cartera de marca Nine West por $16.99, les cuento por si acaso alguna de ustedes estan en la busqueda de esta tendencia. 


This is the clutch I was talking about, and it looks much better than in the picture.
Español: Esta es la cartera de la que estaba hablando y se ve mejor que en la foto.

 If it was during the day, I would have worn big sun glasses with this outfit ;) 


Blouse Forever21 - Jeans from Marshalls - Urban Outfitters wedges - Aldo handbag - DIY earrings

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. muchas gracias Karola ! tus comentarios son apreciados :D
      XOXO ! abrazotes
      Elsey

      Delete