Monday, May 11, 2015

Fan of Color and Polka Dots


A Throwback Outfit...
Recordando este Look..

I'm such a fan of color and polka dots and these pieces are just perfect for that. I got these jeans last year at JCPenney and the blouse at Burlington Coat Factory. I wanted to wear black and white on top and on my feet and I think this polka dots with the lace shoes go perfectly. They just add a touch of femininity to the whole outfit while the colored pieces add a fan vibe to the look. I enjoyed pairing these two accessories and I think the colors of the turquoise necklace with the pink bag go beautifully together. 

Español: Me encanta los colores y los lunares y que mejor piezas que estas para demostrarlo. Compre todas las piezas el año pasado except el collar que lo compre este mes. Quise usar negro y blanco arriba y en mis pies y creo que esta blusa de lunares va muy bien con estos tacos de encaje. Le da un toque bien femenino a todo el look mientras las piezas de color agrega un toque divertido. Me encanto poner juntos este collar turquesa con este bolso rosado. 



I believe polka dots will never go out of style because is such a classy pattern. But if someone says that they are out, I would still wear it anyways because I chose what to wear based on what I like and not base on what a system dictates ;) 

Español: Creo que los lunares nunca estaran fuera de moda porque es un diseño muy clasico y lindo. Pero si alguien dice que ya estan fuera de moda, yo los seguire vistiendo de todas maneras ya que me visto basado en lo que me gusta y no en lo que est sistema dicta ;) 

               
Polka Dots blouse from Burlington Coat Factory from last year $9.99 (sale).
Jeans from JCPenney, last year purchase $19.99. 
White House Black Market pumps from Ross about 3years ago. I don't remember the exact price but I'm sure was less than $30
Asos Envelope Laptop Case, last year purchase $17.91
J.Crew Bubble Necklace got it from ebay for $14.50 (recent purchase) http://myworld.ebay.com/loveshop80 It has the logo on it, whether is authentic or not does not matter because I bought it since I loved it :)   

Total spent: $62.39

Thank you so much for visiting
XO!
Elsey

2 comments:

  1. Tienes razon, querida amiga, los lunares nunca estaran fuera de moda y te ves super hermosa con estes lunares, que linda combinacion! Me encanta la camisa, los zapatos, la cartera, wow! Linda combinacion de colores y el collar, wow tambien, es lindo, con este color azul! Siempre te ves elegante y con muxho estilo! Que alegria verte de nuevo, pues no estoy leyendo mucho facebook, pongo lo que he posteado, pero hay dias en que una no tiene tiempo o ganas para facebook! Asi que fue lindo verte de nuevo! Besos!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete