Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chic Casual Look: Pretty in Pink

Hi beautiful people! the weekend is almost here and I wanted to share another casual outfit idea. This is the first time I walked around my neighborhood and I wanted to do it looking cute ;) 
I heard that wearing monochromatic colors will elongate your silhouette and make you appear taller. I believe that, and I also think that there are other tricks that will make you look tall. For example, I think if I wear this shirt tuck in and my hair up, I will add a 'few imaginary' inches to my height (I would definitely wear heels to add real inches hehehe). I will wear this same outfit using those tricks in another time, meanwhile, I enjoyed this loose casual look. I hope you like it.


Hola bellezas! El fin de semana ya se acerca y queria compartir esta idea de ropa casual con ustedes. 
Esta es la primera vez que salgo a caminar un poco alrededor en mi barrio y queria lucir bonita ;)
Escuche que vestir monocromaticos colores elongara tu silueta y te hara ver un poco mas alta. Yo creo que si es verdad, y tambien pienso que hay otros truquitos para hacernos ver un poquin mas altas. Por ejemplo, yo pienso que si visto esta camisa dentro y mi pelo recogido, agregaran unas 'imaginarias pulgadas' a mi estatura (a parte, vestiria tacos para si verme alta ijijijii). Vestire este mismo atuendo incluyendo esos consejitos para otra ocasion, mientras tanto, me encanto vestir esta camisa suelta y chatitas para un dia de caminata por el barrio. Espero les guste :) !



What I Wore (Lo Que Vesti)


  • Shirt (camisa): H&M $12.95 (last week of July, 2012)
  • Jeans: Zara $25.99 (4th of July sale 2012)
  • Shoulder Bag (carterita): Asos Nude Quilted Lock Across Body Bag. I paid $24.86 (June 2012)
  • Ballerinas: Henry Ferrera Mango $12.99 on sale via ideel
  • Earrings (aretes): 'Plume Paradise Earrings' $14.99 (July Sale 2012). via Jewelmint
  • Sunglasses (lentes de sol): Oakley (gift) regalo



Thank you very much for visiting.
Muchas gracias por visitar.

hugs!!! 
abrazos!!!

Elsey

2 comments:

  1. great top :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much dear :) !
      XO !!!
      ps: I tried to leave a comment on your post many times, but I couldn't do it because of the security word (failed many times, it was kind of frustrating :( sorry

      Delete