Friday, December 14, 2012

Boho Burgundy: Denim Jacket and Fur Vest

I heart burgundy!!! for decades, many people also call this color "wine". Call it burgundy, call it wine or call it maroon, I think this color will always be a great hue for Fall and Winter. Pull those burgundy clothes out of your closet and rock it ! (I also like to wear it year round lol).
Oh! and adding a faux fur vest adds a warm layer to protect you from cold.
There is something so cool about pairing a faux fur vest with a denim jacket that works in an stunning way. Plus the brown leather boots accentuate that Boho style I was looking for. I hope you like this outfit idea :)

Español:
Me encanta el color bordo!!! por decadas, las gente lo ha llamado color "vino". Llamalo bordo, llamalo vino o llamalo color borgoña, pienso que este es un gran color para vestir durante las temporadas de Otoño e Invierno. Saca toda tu ropa de este color fuera de tu ropero y vestilas con placer! (tambien me encanta vestir este color casi todo el año jejeje).
Oh! agregar un chaleco de piel (no real) agrega una capa mas calentita a tu atuendo y asi te mantiene abrigada. Me encanta como se ve el chaleco encima de una chaqueta de jean, se ve tan lindo y resaltante!
Mas, el vestir estas botas marrones acentuo el estilo bohemio que estaba buscando. Espero les guste esta idea :)


I Wore (Vesti)
T-shirt remera/camiseta/polo: H&M
Jacket: Levis via Macy's
Faux Fur Vest chaleco: I.N.C International Concepts via Macy's (2010)
Skirt falda: Forever21 (2011)
Handbag cartera: Dooney & Bourke 
Necklace collar: Zara
Boots botas: BOC Born Concept via Macy's (2011)

Enter my first giveaway here
Thank you so much for reading!


Muchisimas gracias por leer !
Participa de mis primer giveaway 'obsequio' aqui



6 comments:

  1. aaw! thank you so much Terry! that's so sweet of you! I'll check it out right now :D !
    have a great weekend
    xoxo!
    Elsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit on you! I esp love your little gillet!

    dpx

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand Terry, I also didn't post anything because I was not in the mood. It's horrible and surpassingly sad what happened in Connecticut, very tragic!!! I'm praying for the families of the victims.
    xo,
    Elsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Maybe you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN?
    Let me know on my blog www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for visiting :D ! yeah! sounds great! as a matter of fact, I'm following you right now. Thanks for the idea :) ! and in advance, thank you for following me via GFC (google friend connect)
      xoxo!!!
      Elsey

      Delete