Monday, December 17, 2012

The Elbow Patch Trend


I believe elbow patches were originally created to fix torn clothes. You know, when sometimes people couldn't afford new clothes, this was a clever way to keep wearing their garments -and we can keep using this tip ;) - Who would have thought that this little piece of fabric would make its way into one of the hottest fashion trends. This trend is no longer associated with college professors style or with the elderly. They come in many different colors ans shapes which will make your outfits look more interesting while adding a gentle class. This is a great trend to incorporate into our DIY list!!! I hope you like how I paired my elbow patch blazer and the looks I found on the internet. enjoy it :) !

  Image 1 of ASOS Sweater With Suede Effect Heart Elbow Patch  Image 1 of ASOS Cardigan With Heart Elbow Patch  Image 1 of G-Star Sweater With Elbow Patches
 All these sweaters by Asos.com (search: Elbow Patch)


some celebrities rocking this trend!
A cozy casual look like Emma's, an edgy look like Kim Kardashian, a chic look like Jessica Alba and a classy look like Katie's. The elbow patch can be very versatile! Why don't you try it as well ;) ?





more pics !
 I love pairing this blazer with these hues, leopard flats and one of my favorite handbag!




I Wore (Vesti)
Jacket: 525America leather Trim riding Jacket via  ideeli (2010)
Jeans: Urban Outfitters (2011)
Flats: Target (current)
Handbag: Dooney and Bourke
Necklace: DIY

Enter my first giveaway here
Thank you very much for reading !
Elsey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsey!
    That jacket is so nice..me likey! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle :D !!!!! I can't wait to do a DIY on this ;) !
      xoxo!
      Elsey

      Delete