Thursday, December 27, 2012

College Outfit: Houndstooth and Fringe

Hi dolls ! I hope you had a beautiful Christmas day !
Here I wanted to share one of the last outfits I wore to college. I normally wear something more casual, but this day I wanted to look chic and what better idea than wearing a houndstooth coat and fringe boots..yeah, I thought that pairing these two trends would make my outfit look fun, stylish and out of the ordinary. It's always good to break your routine (like wearing jeans and sneakers). I hope you like this outfit idea, enjoy it ;) !

EspaƱol
Hola preciosas! Espero hayan tenido un bello dia de Navidad !
Aqui les queria compartir el ultimo look que vesti para la preparatoria. Normalmente visto ropa casual, pero ese dia quise vestir un look mas sofisticado y que mejor manera de vestir un abrigo con graficas de "houndstooth" y botas de flecos...asi es, pense que vestir estas dos tendencias harian que todo el look se vea  divertido, estetico y fuera de lo comun. Siempre es bueno romper con la rutina de vestir vaqueros y zapatillas ;) Espero les guste esta idea de vestuario y que lo disfruten ;) !




What I Wore (Lo Que Vesti)
  • Asos denim shirt (2011) Camisa via Asos (2011)
  • Coat via Burlington Coat Factory (2011)
  • Forever 21 jeans (2011) Vaqueros de Forever21 (2011)
  • Steve Madden boots (they were 19.99 during a sale an August this year ). Botas de Steve Madden (me costo $19.99 durante una oferta en Agosto)
  • Sunglasses via Target. Lentes de sol de Target. 
  • Handbag (got it from my mom :). El bolso me lo dio mi mami.

Thank you so much for reading ! 
please follow via facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/artbellafashion
warm regards !!
Elsey

Muchas gracias por leer!
y gracias de antemano por seguirme por medio de este blog. Tambien me pueden encontrar via facebook https://www.facebook.com/artbellafashion
saludos !!
Elsey



1 comment: