Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Black & White Stripes :: Outfit Idea I

an life are important. The first one is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind."
______________________________________

"Tres cosas en la vida humana son importantes. La primera es ser bueno. La segunda es ser bueno. Y la tercera es ser bueno"





Hi beauties!
I'm sure many of you have noticed that the black and white trend is dominating the fashion world now. It comes in different shapes, from classic horizontal stripes, vertical ones like Beetlejuice, ziggzags, all the way to checkerboard or even a simple black and white outfit. I believe black and white is always a trend. At the same time, I love that new twist that the designers brought for this Spring-Summer and I wish I could score a Beetlejuice style garment ;)
Today, I'm sharing this outfit idea wearing my new black and white striped blazer. I love this one, especially because of its peplum silhouette and the neon color next to each stripe. It's so cute! I wanted to pair it with this pink clutch and shoes. For some reason I'm so into pink right now (maybe it's because spring is here aw). I hope you like this idea, dolls!

Spanish - Español
Hola bellezas!
De seguro que muchas de ustedes han notado que la tendencia Blanco y Negro esta dominando el mundo de la moda. Se viene en diferente formas, desde las clasicas rayas horizontales, las verticales como las que vestia Beetlejuice en la pelicula, zigzags, como las tablero de damas y el clasico de vestir una pieza en negro y la otra en blanco. Yo creo que el blanco y negro siempre estara de moda. Y al mismo tiempo me encanta esta nueva honda que los diseñadores nos ofrecen para esta Primavera-Verano y me encantaria conseguir una prenda al estilo Beetlejuice ;)
Hoy, Les comparto esta idea de vestuario donde visto mi nuevo blanco y negro blazer. Estoy fascinada con este, especialmente por el corte peplo que tiene y por el color amarillo fosforescente a lado de cada raya. Quise combinarlo con este sobre rosado y zapatos. Por alguna razon estoy re conectada con el color rosado (quizas es porque la primavera esta aqui). Espero les guste esta idea, muñecas!


What I Wore (Lo Que Vesti)
  • Shirt (camiseta): J. Crew Factory......$10.15 sale
  • Jeans (vaqueros): Zara (2012)
  • Blazer: Style&Co Striped Peplum Blazer...used a bday gift card (use tarjeta de regalo de cumple)
  • Heels (tacos): Mossimo "Viveca Blingy" Heels Fuchsia via Target. They are on sale now for $16.48here (via Target y ahora estan en oferta a $16.48 aqui )
  • Necklace (collar): Panacea "Antique Gold & Crystal Necklace" via Nordstrom...$36.00 (2012). (Lo compre el año pasado por $36.00).
  • Clutch (sobre): Asos Envelope Laptop Case....$17.91 (2011)
  • Ring (anillo): Kenneth Jay Lane Multi-stone brass ring. via The Outnet ..... paid $18.75 sale. original $125 



22 comments:

  1. Que guapa!me encantan los zapatos!!!! preciosos!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/sweetskirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Monica, tan linda! muchas gracias :)
      besitos!
      Elsey

      Delete
  2. Amazing ,love the pink Clutch and Shoes! You look wonderful <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isa. thank you so much!! I'm following you now via gfc, I don't have bloglovin anymore :( Can't wait for you to follow my blog back :)
      Elsey

      Delete
  4. I love the blazer! Especially in combination with the pink clutch :) Well done!!

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Metti! thank you so much ! you have a great style,, just passed by your site and left a comment :)
      see you around doll
      Elsey

      Delete
  5. You look lovely! I adore your clutch and shoes! I want!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! thank you very much, Rosh!
      Sounds great, we can follow each other, but I can only do it via gfc because I don't have bloglovin :(
      kisses!
      Elsey

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi! thank you so much girl..and btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
      xo,
      Elsey

      Delete
  7. hi! thank you for your comment! i like your blazer! we follow each other? i'm new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl, your welcome and thank you so much :D ! Indeed, I'm following you now...let me know if you want to follow via facebook
      kisses!
      Elsey

      Delete
  8. que guapsima me encanta el look estas preciosa un beso guapa. fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola linda! muchisimas gracias amiga fashonista, besitos!

      Delete
  9. que guapa, me gustan mucho las uñas blancas!
    BESOS!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooolaaa, muchas gracias! A mi tambien me encanta las uñas blancas :D
      besitos

      Delete
  10. You look gorgeous in that blazer!!!

    Have a nice day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete