Sunday, June 5, 2016

Black Outfit:: Love for Details



Top: TJMaxx / Pants(Pantalones): Forever21 / Shoes(Zapatos): Zara / Tote(Bag): Rebecca Minkoff  via Barney New York online / Watch(Reloj): Michael Kors / Necklace(Collar): I made this out of NuGold and turquoise cabochon. (Mi Orfebreria. Use Metales NuGold and piedra turqueza artificial)


Hola hermosas! Un vestuario todo negro esta permitido hasta en Primavera/Verano, definitivamente  ! Siempre que se da la oportunidad de comprar una prenda con un toque especial, ya sea en el diseƱo, tela, color o texturas, no fui corta ni peresoza y las obtuve. Ese es el caso de este top. El corte del frente es clasico, pero la parte de atraz es atractivo, me encanto esa cola y los pliegues. Ya no veo la hora tambien de vestirlo con pantalones blancos :)
Que tengas una linda semana, Bendiciones!
______________________

Hi bella! A Black outfit is allowed during Spring/Summer, ooh yeah definitely  ! 
When I have the chance to get my hands on unique garments, I go for it... What attracts me is either, the quality, the design/cut, fabric and textures or colors, in this case what caught my attention was the design of the back of this top. The front is a simple cut (like a t-shirt), but the back is unique.. I like that the fabric is longer and the folds that start on the top fall nicely. I can't wait to pair it with white pants as well :)
Have a very good week, blessings!
See you on Facebook & Instagram here here
______________

Nos vemos en Facebook y en Instagram aqui y aqui






4 comments:

  1. Ay, que liiiinda, preciosa, elegante y femenina! Me encantan los pliegues, que top lindo, y con panatalones se ve divino! Es verdad, con blancos tambien se vera lindo, y los zapatos, collar, todo se ve muy bonito. Me encanta el negro, asi que me encanto tu look! Besitos e una buena semana con muchas cosas estupendas!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. black definitely looks good in you :) Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, I really like the shoes

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the little dtails in this all black look. Those shoes are gorgeous as well.
    Besos, Madisonx
    FASHION TALES SUMMER

    ReplyDelete