Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Basic and Trendy

Throwback Wednesday
___________

Miercoles de Restrospectiva

Black stilettos and pencil skirt are a great combo that adds elegance, sexiness, and glamour to a girl's look. Those two items are some of the must-have in any woman's wardrobe. Any woman should spend money on basics pieces because they are timeless, ageless and seasonless. Here I paired my pencil skirt and stilettos with one of the hottest trends "Bright Colors" to make me stand out from the crowd. This is my bold neon green sweater. Trends come and go but your basics pieces stay with you all year around. Another trend is Chunky accessories and here I wore a chunky necklace but soft colors, and I decided to use my metallic clutch since it's color blends well with the color of my necklace. Which are your basic pieces? What a Little Power Outfit !!!
Rachel Roy sweater by Macy's,  H&M skirt,  Urbanog stilettos,  Urban Outfitters necklace,  Asos watch, Leather Clutch got it on a trip to Argentina (2009).


See you on Facebook & Instagram
Kisses!
______________

Nos vemos en Facebook & Instagram
Besos!


4 comments:

  1. Me encanta la combinaciĆ³n de colores que has hecho, un look muy elegante, te queda genial!

    Besitos, guapa!

    ReplyDelete