Sunday, April 29, 2012

Leopard Print Jeans

I always want to try new things, but I'm not brave all the time. Although in this case, I wanted to go out of my comfort zone so I tried these leopard print jeans which I have seen all over for the past months. It's amazing how a new item can change your whole wardrobe. I'm looking forward putting many outfits together with these pants.

EspaƱol
Siempre quiero tratar cosas nuevas, pero no siempre soy brava. En este caso, quise salir fuera de mi comoda zona, es por eso que elegi este estampado de leopardo el cual he visto que muchos estan usando. Al agregar estos nuevos jeans, agrego tambien nuevas ideas de vestuario a todo mi ropero.



J Crew: Blazer and Necklace. I bought the blazer at a thrift store and the necklace through ebay.
Forever21: Blouse and Jeans
Asos Clutch
SM New York pumps through Sears


Thank you very much for visiting

XO !
Elsey

2 comments:

  1. Te ves guapisima! Me gusta mucho esta combinacion, super! Lindos jeans!


    fashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay que linda! que lindo que te haya gustado, muchas gracias chica :) !!

      Delete