Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Black Dress - Anniversary Date Night

Every woman should own a simple, elegant black dress. I had a special night out with my husband during the last week, and I didn't have much time to put something together. That's when my LBD (little black dress) came to help me out. I love this dress because of its design and the embellishment of the sequins in one side of the waist area. For some reason I decided to wear everything black, I thought it would be elegant. I only added color on my lips and wore silver jewelry. And as many as have already noticed, I'm into spikes, studs lately, so I chose to wear my studded clutch which added an interesting touch to the whole outfit. If you don't know what to wear to your anniversary date with your husband, a LBD will always look great on you. 

I was so happy to reach another year of marriage with my husband. He is the most amazing, wonderful and kind man I have ever known. He is a blessed from God! the love of my life! 
I wish you all have an amazing love by your side and that you both bless each other's lives. 


I Wore 
Dress (vestido): Nine West (bought it in 2009)
Heels (tacos): Forever 21 (current)
Clutch (carterita): Aldo.com (current)
Watch (reloj): Seiko


Thank you so much for reading and following!
hugs!!!
Elsey

Muchisimas gracias por leer y seguir!
abrazos!!!
Elsey


4 comments: