Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Anniversary Outfit Idea

Hi beautiful people! Last weekend my husband I continued celebrating our anniversary. And this time I felt wearing a light color dress, so I chose this wrap dress in nude color. Actually, I bought it many months ago, but I didn't see the right moment to wear it. I love the color and the design a lot! It has a little bit of many vibes like a sexy vibe, sweet and classy at the same time. 

Español: Hola bellezas! La fiesta continuo para mi, porque el fin de semana pasada mi esposo y yo seguimos celebrando nuestro aniversario. Esta vez, senti de vestir un vestido color claro, asi es que eleji este vestido en color piel. Actualmente, ya habia comprado este vestido varios meses atraz, pero no tenia el momento adecuado para vestirlo. Me encanta el color y el diseño! Tiene un poquito de todo, como una honda dulce, sexy y clasica al mismo tiempo. 

I wanted to add a little bit of drama by wearing this fun, cozy coat. Even though it was a cold day, I felt warm wearing this coat. I have always wanted to get a coat with native graphics, and this was perfect since I could dress it up and down.

Español: Quise agregar un poco de drama e interes vibra vestiendo este abrigo. Aunque hacia mucho frio, me senti re abrigadita con este tapado. Siempre quise tener un abrigo el cual tuviera graficas nativas indias, y me parece que este me vino perfecto ya que lo puedo combinar de manera casual y de vestir.


Some other features I wanted to add is leather accents and colorful jewelry. I'm pleased to see that the faux leather belt I kept from another piece of clothing goes really great with this dress. And I'm in love with this necklace, not only because of the design, but because of its evergreen color as well. It looks great with my red lips. And as you can tell I'm so into spikes and studs right now, so that day was another excuse for me to wear my studded clutch ;) . 

Español: Otro detalle que queria agregar es algo de cuero. En realidad, este cinturon de cuerina es de otra pieza de ropa que tengo, pero pienso que se ve re bien y re lindo con este vestido tambien. Estoy enamorada de este collar, y no solo por su diseño, pero tambien por el color. Ese verde es tan divino y se ve re bien si agregas color rojo a tus labios. Como ya has visto, ultimamente estoy obsesionada con tachuelas, asi es que esa noche tuve una nueva razon para usarla otra vez ;). 





I hope you like this unconventional  idea for a date or night out with your girlfriends. Mixing patterns an textures with a sweet and classy dress.

Español:
Espero les guste esta idea inconvencional para una cita o para una noche de salida con tus amigas.

I Wore (Vesti)
Dress (vestido): Asos Wrap Dress $26.96 (May 2012)
Heels (tacos): Forever 21 $29.99
Coat (abrigo): KC Collection Southwestern Toggle Closure Jacket $45.99 was on sale via Ideeli
Clutch (carterita): Aldo Hesser Clutch here
Watch (reloj): Seiko
Necklace (collar): Amrita Singh Dune Necklace 

Thank you very much for visiting!
Elsey

Muchas gracias por visitar!
Elsey

No comments:

Post a Comment