Thursday, April 7, 2016

Wedding Look: Eliza J. Bell Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress & Crystal Mesh Clutch




English
Hello fashionistas! Have you ever gotten ready for a wedding (or special event) in way less time than you really planned? That happened to me last weekend. A dear friend of mine was getting married early in the morning. I woke up one hour late because I didn't hear the alarm!! The week prior to the event, I was very busy and didn't have much time to sleep. One key thing that helped me get ready fast was having my outfit ready the day before. And even though I didn't have a lot of time to spend going through many looks the day before, I opted to go for the classic combo, in this case a lace dress and a crystal clutch. Usually there are certain dresses that work better for a day or night. Thankfully I found this dress at Nordstrom and what I like about it is that it can be worn in the morning or at night. It is the first time I attended an early wedding (9am - btw We got to church on time! :) 

Español
Hola fashionistas! Te ha pasado que te has alistado para un evento especial con tan poco tiempo, mucho menos del que planeabas? Eso me paso a mi este fin de semana que paso. Una querida amiga mia se casaba temprano en la mañana. Me levante una hora tarde porque no escuche la alarma! La semana previa la tuve ocupada aparte no tenia mucho tiempo para dormir. Una cosa clave que me ayudo a arreglarme rapido fue tener todo listo el dia anterior. Sin mucho tiempo en la noche, eleji un look clasico mesclando un vestido de encaje con una carterita de piedras. Usualmente hay atuendos idoneos para eventos en la mañana o en la noche. Menos mal que encontre este vestido en la tienda Nordstrom y lo que me gusto de el, es que se puede usar para ambos tiempos. Esta es la primera vez que asisto a una boda temprano (9am - No llegamos tarde ni un minuto! :) 

Shoes and Bag combo to attend a wedding. Nude color to elongate your legs and a crystal/rhinestone clutch to add glamour to your look.

Combinacion de zapatos y cartera para una boda. Tacones color piel para elongar tus piernas y una carterita de cristal/piedritas para agregar glamour a tu look.


Glint Crystal Mesh Clutch. Here/Aqui
Dress/Vestido: Eliza J. Bell Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress. Here/Aqui
Pumps: Michael Kors via Ross Dress for Less, paid under $30.00 (2012)

Wearing my husband's suit jacket. / Usando el blazer del terno/traje de mi esposo :)



See you on Facebook & Instagram here here
______________

Nos vemos en Facebook y en Instagram aqui y aqui











2 comments:

  1. Que vestido lindisimo! Te ves super preciosa, y que cosa, es verdad, a veces pasa eso - una hora mas tarde no es bueno para arreglarnos :) Pero pasa! Ese vestido con los zapatos es muy elegante y femenino!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing_P

    ReplyDelete